What happens when you are on a diet doing really well then ... BAM

 I am sure I am not the only one that has this happen, you're going about your day, week, month moving forward all the time the weight is dropping off then you go on TikTok and see the mums in great shape dancing around with 5 kids, a husband, running the accounts basically being a super woman and then BAM ! you're not doing enough - if she can do all that and look fabulous so can I! Hahahahaha... I don't have a husband that ship sailed years ago when he decided to leave me and our two baby daughters for greener pastures- it was not greener trust me!

Anyway.... back to the point I was trying to make ITS OK TO HAVE A CHEAT DAY!

My favorite cheat food is Pizza from Pizza Express especially the Giardiniera! YUMM



0 Comments