Shark Vacuum, I was introduced to this this week - worth every penny!

Shark Vacuum  

I used this vacuum for the first time this week and I cannot believe how good it is. 
First of all, it is so easy to assemble and from the moment I switched it on. The pet hairs were layering in the see-through vacuum tank. 

I couldn't believe how much hair was deep down in the carpets and its not visible to the eye.


The thought was that this amount of hair and other hidden dirt was there with a baby crawling all over the carpet!

It's more effective than the Dyson is my honest review on this vacuum. 

The attachments that come with the shark hoover arre brilliant

The telescopic pole on the shark cleaner gets the corners without having to stand on a chair

The shark vacuum cleaner is worth every penny

Shark Vacuum  


0 Comments