Friday Motivation

I need this Friday's Motivation...

single mums entreprenuers


I have had one of those weeks where one moment I see my brand launching before Christmas 2021 and the next minute it seems it's going to take me a year or more. I don't want to just launch for the sake of it.

If this proves to be too difficult... I don't know 

I have a lot to learn and the journey is a tough one right now for me.

I won't give up. I am finding resources and people that can help me with the intricacies of launching this brand. 

When it proves difficult I start thinking differently...

Do people even want it? There are days when I think ' this isn't anything special' 'it's not new' 'why would people want this' the list is endless, now... I refuse to allow all that thought process to overtake me - we cannot move forward while we have these doubtful thoughts.

The truth is IT IS A GREAT IDEA, PEOPLE WANT IT, YES it's BEEN DONE but it's not mine, and who cares anyway? hahaha

You can get a white t-shirt in H&M, Top Shop and every other clothing store on the planet- so that's a good point! 

I'm going to read more... 

0 Comments