Rodial Skin Tint

Rodial Skin Tint 

 I never liked wearing foundation and I never got into the 'contouring' thing, yes I know it doesn't sound good! But wait... Rodial Skin Tint what is this sorcery? A fine,smooth and effective coverage and it doesn't show - I'm literally in heaven and then what happens ? I use the Peach Lowlighter with it and BAM! I found a fast effective quick makeover base.

If there was ever a genius on this planet it has to be Mrs.Rodial the founder and CEO of Rodial.

I love to share my experiences with you all and the Rodial skincare and make-up experience is metamorphic. 

Rodial Vit C  

I cannot find the right words to explain what the Rodial Vit C has done to my skin. Aside from it has taken years off me - ok let me try to describe this the best I can...
The first product I used was the Rodial Vit C Cleanser an immediate brightening and tautness.
The second product I tried from the Rodial Vit C range was the Eye Souffle no words for this except me with dark circles looking like I had been out on an all-nighter ( absolutely had not) suddenly have smooth younger looking under eye area.
The Vit C Mask was the third product and I am so so so happy about this one when I am overwhelmed and tired maybe not been very good at eating all my vegetables this beauty brightens up my face like nothing I have experienced.
Beauty from within is important eating good foods lots of fresh vegetables just like the body needs good nutrition so does the skin and Rodial feeds and nourishes the skin like no other product I have ever tried. 


This is just one section of the range I will get onto the Dragon's Blood Range and the rest... meanwhile do treat yourself -  Make it Go Right :) 

0 Comments