Monday Motivation

 How do I get motivated? 

#MondayMotivation

Here we are at the beginning of a new week and Monday morning I am up at 6am, a strong black coffee then I'm on the laptop scheduling posts for my business and working out how I am actually going to launch my new beauty business - at this stage, it is proving very difficult and not as easy as I had thought.

There is so much red tape I am at a point where I feel I need to do what I'm best at and expand from there. I have wasted so much money and it's running out now to launch my beauty brand and I fear it's collapsed before it's even begun! 

I am happy to see any advice in the comments!


It's been a nightmare the last 18 months trying to overcome the aftermath of the pandemic.


Monday motivation is - do what you know best that's easy and expand from there!


how do you get motivated when everything seems so hard


0 Comments