Wearing a Mask

 So here we are lockdown restrictions lifted and I'm sure there are so many different opinions on wearing masks in the UK.

I personally do not enforce my opinions on others and people can do what they want without judgement but I feel this situation is more delicate than a basic should or shouldn't opinion. 

At the beginning of lockdown, I bought myself a cloth mask from Ralph Lauren and I am glad I did it lasted all through the pandemic and still going strong, I couldn't stand the odour of the disposable masks and didn't want to contribute to the mask pollution - probably as bad as plastic bottles by now. 

So ... I am concerned that people will start fighting about wearing masks in public.

It makes sense to protect yourself from germs yes of course it does but the truth is people won't wear them and others will not like that.

0 Comments