Non Toxic Cleaning Products

 Making A Difference With Non-Toxic Cleaning Products 

The best non toxic cleaning products


I actually love cleaning there is nothing more satisfying than going into each room and getting into every corner, nook, and cranny and spring cleaning. I always start with the corners and work outwardly towards the exit. The best vacuum with all the right attachments is my Dyson - this machine has lasted 4 years so far and what I love the most is once you register your machine they send you out free tools if they break that's excellent customer service and I'm a big believer in excellent customer service.

 

How I Started With Non-Toxic Cleaning Products 

I remember when my girls were very young I would literally turn their rooms upside down and teach them how to clean properly. I used to tell them to make their bed as soon as they get up it gives a good start to the day and a sense of achievement for a young child - it's a fantastic habit to get the kids into from a very early age and even if they don't do it well its best just to acknowledge them with a 'well done' and no comment on how wrong it is especially when they are very young. I find that not praising a done job leads to no jobs being done - they need to be acknowledged and not made wrong, a happy child is a child who is acknowledged correctly.

I used to let my girls 'help' I would show them how to do things properly and let them get on with it if something was very wrong I wouldn't tell them ' you didn't do it properly' I would say ' hmm shall we see if we can do it some other ways too or are you happy with that' 9/10 they would just do it properly by their own initiative. 

I became very aware of the highly toxic cleaning products because of my girls while I was letting them help I didn't want their small bodies affected by harsh chemicals so I changed to non-toxic cleaning products a long time ago. 

The Method range products have gorgeous aromas and are highly effective, they are my favorite. 

0 Comments