How Do I Make My House Smell Good

 Using Essential Oils 


using essential oils to make the house smeel good
I love making the house smell good without using synthetic overpowering artificial products. The use of essential oils has many benefits including creating a beautiful ambiance.
Using a vaporizer is one way of distributing a fine aroma in the house but if you don't have one you can use candles in this way:- 

1. Light a votive candle and wait for the wax to melt for a few minutes then add a few drops of your favorite essential oil into the melted wax. 

2. You can also put some boiled water into a small dish/bowl and add a few drops into the water.

Here are the oils and aroma diffuser I use -  I'm very satisfied with the quality of the diffuser, I'm surprised it wasn't more expensive actually.


                                 

I also use May Change, Lemongrass and Neroli mixed together for that fresh spa aroma in the house. 
I use Lavender in the bedrooms with a hint of Chamomile.







0 Comments